Walk Mount Wellington
Hike Tasmania's iconic kunanyi.
WALK MOUNT WELLINGTON
Towering 1269 meters over Hobart, Mount Wellington is a playground for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Join us for a guided adventure of kunanyi – and experience this iconic walker’s paradise.
PERSONAL GUIDED WALKS
Mount Wellington offers an amazing variety of hikes. In fact a visit to Hobart is not complete without a hike on kunanyi. Whatever your age or fitness level Wild Journeys will customise a hike to suit you and the time you have available.
Mount Wellington offers a huge variety of hiking trails with routes ranging from gentle ambles along historic walking tracks to steep adventurous scrambles across large boulders amongst stunning alpine vegetation. Expansive views of south-eastern Tasmania and a huge variety of flora and fauna can be enjoyed on a hike of Mount Wellington.
Give us a call or drop us an email with your requirements and we will tailor make a walk that’s guaranteed to impress.
- All transport to and from Mt Wellington (departing and returning to Hobart).
- Fully qualified and experienced guides.
- Full instruction including safety briefing.
- Half day walks include a light snack, tea and coffee.
- Full day walks include lunch, light snack, tea and coffee.
- Wear comfortable clothes – long pants or tights are preferred to protect your legs.
- Enclosed shoes – runners/hiking boots are perfect. No heels.
- Water bottle.
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Wet weather jacket.
- Warm jacket – the weather on Mount Wellington can change surprisingly quickly, so be prepared.